The Neighbourly Matters team sits within Building Surveying and Project Management at Colliers International and provides clients with a range of consultancy advice affecting development.
In addition to our specialist Party Wall, Rights of Light and Daylight Sunlight consultancy services, we assist with a range of other neighbourly disputes. Acting on behalf of developers, estates, trusts and individuals we provide professional advice on:
• Crane and Scaffold Oversail licence and agreements
• The Access to Neighbouring Land Act 1992
• Ransom strips
• Subterranean development issues
• Zone of Influence surveys
• Noise abatement advice
• Rates rebates as a consequence of nearby development
• Expert Witness
• Pre-acquisition neighbourly advice
By choosing Colliers International you can maximise your development potential and minimise project risk and unknown costs. Conversely, if you are affected by nearby development, we can assist in reducing your property tax/business rates and help protect your asset. We keep up to date with all recent case law, amendments to Acts, and policy changes to ensure we can give the best and most current advice to our clients.